Effects of flood and drought events on multi-species, multi-method estuarine and coastal fisheries in eastern Australia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 54–68, February 2012
How to Cite
GILLSON, J., SUTHERS, I. and SCANDOL, J. (2012), Effects of flood and drought events on multi-species, multi-method estuarine and coastal fisheries in eastern Australia. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 54–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00816.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!