The performance of three ordination methods applied to demersal fish data sets: stability and interpretability
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 200–213, June 2012
How to Cite
MANJARRÉS-MARTÍNEZ, L. M., GUTIÉRREZ-ESTRADA, J. C., HERNANDO, J. A. and SORIGUER, M. C. (2012), The performance of three ordination methods applied to demersal fish data sets: stability and interpretability. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 200–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00817.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!