Recovery patterns of salmonid populations following a fish kill event on the River Blackwater, Northern Ireland
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 214–223, June 2012
How to Cite
KENNEDY, R. J., ROSELL, R. and HAYES, J. (2012), Recovery patterns of salmonid populations following a fish kill event on the River Blackwater, Northern Ireland. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 214–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00819.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!