The use of molecular tools in invasion biology: an emphasis on freshwater ecosystems
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Special Issue: New Approaches for Assessing the Impacts of Non-native Freshwater Fishes in the Mediterranean Region
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 120–132, April 2012
How to Cite
BLANCHET, S. (2012), The use of molecular tools in invasion biology: an emphasis on freshwater ecosystems. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00832.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!