The influence of hydrology and hydraulics on salmonids between spawning and emergence: implications for the management of flows in regulated rivers
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 Crown copyright. This article “The influence of hydrology and hydraulics on salmonids between spawning and emergence: implications for the management of flows in regulated rivers” was written by I.A. Malcolm of Marine Scotland Freshwater Laboratory, C.N. Gibbins, C. Soulsby and D. Tetzlaff of Northern Rivers Institute, and H.J. Moir of CBEC eco-engineering. It is covered by Crown copyright and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 464–474, December 2012
How to Cite
MALCOLM, I. A., GIBBINS, C. N., SOULSBY, C., TETZLAFF, D. and MOIR, H. J. (2012), The influence of hydrology and hydraulics on salmonids between spawning and emergence: implications for the management of flows in regulated rivers. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 464–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00836.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!