Conservation genetics and management of yellowtail snapper, Ocyurus chrysurus, in the US Caribbean and South Florida
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 301–312, August 2012
How to Cite
SAILLANT, E. A., RENSHAW, M. A., CUMMINGS, N. J. and GOLD, J. R. (2012), Conservation genetics and management of yellowtail snapper, Ocyurus chrysurus, in the US Caribbean and South Florida. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 301–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00840.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!