Utility of direct observational methods for assessing competitive interactions between non-native and native freshwater fishes
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Special Issue: New Approaches for Assessing the Impacts of Non-native Freshwater Fishes in the Mediterranean Region
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 157–166, April 2012
How to Cite
ALMEIDA, D. and GROSSMAN, G. D. (2012), Utility of direct observational methods for assessing competitive interactions between non-native and native freshwater fishes. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00847.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!