Present address: 12 Bellevue Crescent, St. John’s, NL A1E 5T6, Canada.
Changes in angler participation and demographics: analysis of a 17-year licence stub return system for Atlantic salmon
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 333–343, August 2012
How to Cite
DEMPSON, J. B., ROBERTSON, M. J., COCHRANE, N. M., O’CONNELL, M. F. and PORTER, G. (2012), Changes in angler participation and demographics: analysis of a 17-year licence stub return system for Atlantic salmon. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 333–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00848.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!