Impacts of domestication on angling vulnerability of common carp, Cyprinus carpio: the role of learning, foraging behaviour and food preferences
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2-3, pages 174–186, April 2013
How to Cite
Klefoth, T., Pieterek, T. and Arlinghaus, R. (2013), Impacts of domestication on angling vulnerability of common carp, Cyprinus carpio: the role of learning, foraging behaviour and food preferences. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 174–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00865.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt. Grant Number: AZ 20007/924
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research in the Program on Social-Ecological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!