Normative considerations for recreational fishery management: a bioeconomic framework for linking positive science and normative fisheries policy decisions
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2-3, pages 223–233, April 2013
How to Cite
Fenichel, E. P., Gentner, B. and Arlinghaus, R. (2013), Normative considerations for recreational fishery management: a bioeconomic framework for linking positive science and normative fisheries policy decisions. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 223–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00869.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy. Grant Number: NA09NMF4270098
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 01UU0907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!