Illustrating the critical role of human dimensions research for understanding and managing recreational fisheries within a social-ecological system framework
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2-3, pages 111–124, April 2013
How to Cite
Hunt, L. M., Sutton, S. G. and Arlinghaus, R. (2013), Illustrating the critical role of human dimensions research for understanding and managing recreational fisheries within a social-ecological system framework. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 111–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00870.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!