Dynamic angling effort influences the value of minimum-length limits to prevent recruitment overfishing
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2-3, pages 247–257, April 2013
How to Cite
Allen, M. S., Ahrens, R. N. M., Hansen, M. J. and Arlinghaus, R. (2013), Dynamic angling effort influences the value of minimum-length limits to prevent recruitment overfishing. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 247–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00871.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!