Efficacy of harvest and minimum size limit regulations for controlling short-term harvest in recreational fisheries
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2-3, pages 258–267, April 2013
How to Cite
van Poorten, B. T., Cox, S.P. and Cooper, A. B. (2013), Efficacy of harvest and minimum size limit regulations for controlling short-term harvest in recreational fisheries. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 20: 258–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2012.00872.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!