Does water temperature determine year class strength in New Zealand snapper (Pagrus auratus, Sparidae)?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 65–72, June 1993
How to Cite
FRANCIS, M. P. (1993), Does water temperature determine year class strength in New Zealand snapper (Pagrus auratus, Sparidae)?. Fisheries Oceanography, 2: 65–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.1993.tb00121.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Received for publication 19 October, 1992 Accepted for publication 10 December, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!