Decadal-scale regime shifts in the large marine ecosystems of the North-east Pacific: a case for historical science
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 279–291, December 1994
How to Cite
FRANCIS, R. C. and HARE, S. R. (1994), Decadal-scale regime shifts in the large marine ecosystems of the North-east Pacific: a case for historical science. Fisheries Oceanography, 3: 279–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.1994.tb00105.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
- Received for publication 21 April 1994; Accepted for publication 12 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!