Foraging ecology and interactions with fisheries of wandering albatrosses (Diomedea exulans) breeding at South Georgia
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 324–344, September 2004
How to Cite
Xavier, J. C., Trathan, P. N., Croxall, J. P., Wood, A. G., Podestá, G. and Rodhouse, P. G. (2004), Foraging ecology and interactions with fisheries of wandering albatrosses (Diomedea exulans) breeding at South Georgia. Fisheries Oceanography, 13: 324–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2004.00298.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Received 20 January 2003 Revised version accepted 17 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!