Present addresses:Institute of Marine Research, PO Box 1870 Nordnes, N-5187 Bergen, Norway.
The influence of life history dynamics and environment on the determination of year class strength in North Sea herring (Clupea harengus L.)
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 279–291, July 2005
How to Cite
NASH, R. D. M. and DICKEY-COLLAS, M. (2005), The influence of life history dynamics and environment on the determination of year class strength in North Sea herring (Clupea harengus L.). Fisheries Oceanography, 14: 279–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2005.00336.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Received 18 February 2003 Revised version accepted 11 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!