Anchovy (Engraulis ringens) and sardine (Sardinops sagax) spatial dynamics and aggregation patterns in the Humboldt Current ecosystem, Peru, from 1983–2003
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 155–168, March 2007
How to Cite
GUTIÉRREZ, M., SWARTZMAN, G., BERTRAND, A. and BERTRAND, S. (2007), Anchovy (Engraulis ringens) and sardine (Sardinops sagax) spatial dynamics and aggregation patterns in the Humboldt Current ecosystem, Peru, from 1983–2003. Fisheries Oceanography, 16: 155–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2006.00422.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Received 1 March 2005 Revised version accepted 3 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!