Diving behaviour of a Baird’s beaked whale, Berardius bairdii, in the slope water region of the western North Pacific: first dive records using a data logger
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 573–577, November 2007
How to Cite
MINAMIKAWA, S., IWASAKI, T. and KISHIRO, T. (2007), Diving behaviour of a Baird’s beaked whale, Berardius bairdii, in the slope water region of the western North Pacific: first dive records using a data logger. Fisheries Oceanography, 16: 573–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2007.00456.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2007
- Received 25 June 2006 Revised version accepted 1 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!