Distribution and spawning dynamics of capelin (Mallotus villosus) in Glacier Bay, Alaska: a cold water refugium
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 137–146, March 2008
How to Cite
ARIMITSU, M. L., PIATT, J. F., LITZOW, M. A., ABOOKIRE, A. A., ROMANO, M. D. and ROBARDS, M. D. (2008), Distribution and spawning dynamics of capelin (Mallotus villosus) in Glacier Bay, Alaska: a cold water refugium. Fisheries Oceanography, 17: 137–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2008.00470.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Received 4 May 2007 Revised version accepted 28 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!