An example of meso-scale hydrographic features in the central Baltic Sea and their influence on the distribution and vertical migration of sprat, Sprattus sprattus balticus (Schn.)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 82–88, January 2011
How to Cite
STEPPUTTIS, D., HINRICHSEN, H.-H., BÖTTCHER, U., GÖTZE, E. and MOHRHOLZ, V. (2011), An example of meso-scale hydrographic features in the central Baltic Sea and their influence on the distribution and vertical migration of sprat, Sprattus sprattus balticus (Schn.). Fisheries Oceanography, 20: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2010.00567.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Received 27 October 2010 Revised version accepted 27 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!