Causes of walleye pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) recruitment decline in the northern Sea of Japan: implications for stock management
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 95–103, March 2011
How to Cite
FUNAMOTO, T. (2011), Causes of walleye pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) recruitment decline in the northern Sea of Japan: implications for stock management. Fisheries Oceanography, 20: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2010.00570.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Received 22 December 2009 Revised version accepted 28 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!