Environmental variability and growth histories of larval Japanese sardine (Sardinops melanostictus) and Japanese anchovy (Engraulis japonicus) near the frontal area of the Kuroshio
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 114–124, March 2011
How to Cite
ITOH, S., SARUWATARI, T., NISHIKAWA, H., YASUDA, I., KOMATSU, K., TSUDA, A., SETOU, T. and SHIMIZU, M. (2011), Environmental variability and growth histories of larval Japanese sardine (Sardinops melanostictus) and Japanese anchovy (Engraulis japonicus) near the frontal area of the Kuroshio. Fisheries Oceanography, 20: 114–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2011.00572.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Received 10 August 2009 Revised version accepted 9 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!