Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Kansas, 2101 Constant Avenue, Lawrence, KS 66047, USA.
Do albacore exert top-down pressure on northern anchovy? Estimating anchovy mortality as a result of predation by juvenile north pacific albacore in the California current system
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 242–257, May 2011
How to Cite
GLASER, S. M. (2011), Do albacore exert top-down pressure on northern anchovy? Estimating anchovy mortality as a result of predation by juvenile north pacific albacore in the California current system. Fisheries Oceanography, 20: 242–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2011.00582.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 28 July 2010 Revised version accepted 13 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!