Ocean warming alters species abundance patterns and increases species diversity in an African sub-tropical reef-fish community
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 78–94, January 2012
How to Cite
LLOYD, P., PLAGÁNYI, É. E., WEEKS, S. J., MAGNO-CANTO, M. and PLAGÁNYI, G. (2012), Ocean warming alters species abundance patterns and increases species diversity in an African sub-tropical reef-fish community. Fisheries Oceanography, 21: 78–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2011.00610.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received 15 April 2011 Revised version accepted 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!