Use of juvenile salmon growth and temperature change indices to predict groundfish post age-0 yr class strengths in the Gulf of Alaska and eastern Bering Sea
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 307–319, July 2012
How to Cite
MARTINSON, E. C., STOKES, H. H. and SCARNECCHIA, D. L. (2012), Use of juvenile salmon growth and temperature change indices to predict groundfish post age-0 yr class strengths in the Gulf of Alaska and eastern Bering Sea. Fisheries Oceanography, 21: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2419.2012.00626.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received 16 August 2010 Revised version accepted 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!