A 25,000-year history for Lake Victoria, East Africa, and some comments on its significance for the evolution of cichlid fishes
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 15–19, February 1986
How to Cite
STAGER, J. C., REINTHAL, P. N. and LIVINGSTONE, D. A. (1986), A 25,000-year history for Lake Victoria, East Africa, and some comments on its significance for the evolution of cichlid fishes. Freshwater Biology, 16: 15–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.1986.tb00944.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Manuscript accepted 1 March 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!