OPINION Endless summer: internal loading processes dominate nutrient cycling in tropical lakes
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 379–389, April 1990
How to Cite
KILHAM, P. and KILHAM, S. S. (1990), OPINION Endless summer: internal loading processes dominate nutrient cycling in tropical lakes. Freshwater Biology, 23: 379–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.1990.tb00280.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 24 July 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!