Exploitation of prey by a river bird, the dipper Cinclus cinclus (L.), along acidic and circumneutral streams in upland Wales
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 105–116, February 1991
How to Cite
ORMEROD, S. J. and TYLER, S. J. (1991), Exploitation of prey by a river bird, the dipper Cinclus cinclus (L.), along acidic and circumneutral streams in upland Wales. Freshwater Biology, 25: 105–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.1991.tb00477.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Manuscript accepted 17 July 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!