A large portion of this paper is based on a collective discussion of more than 100 participants of the 1st International Workshop on Lowland Stream Restoration. The authors of this manuscript served to summarize the arguments and discussions.
Restoration of lowland streams: an introduction*
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 187–194, April 1993
How to Cite
OSBORNE, L.L., BAYLEY, P.B., HIGLER, L.W.G., STATZNER, B., TRISKA, F. and IVERSEN, T. M. (1993), Restoration of lowland streams: an introduction. Freshwater Biology, 29: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.1993.tb00756.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
- (Manuscript accepted September 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!