Theoretical habitat templets, species traits, and species richness: a synthesis of long-term ecological research on the Upper Rhône River in the context of concurrently developed ecological theory
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 539–554, June 1994
How to Cite
RESH, V. H., HILDREW, A. G., STATZNER, B. and TOWNSEND, C. R. (1994), Theoretical habitat templets, species traits, and species richness: a synthesis of long-term ecological research on the Upper Rhône River in the context of concurrently developed ecological theory. Freshwater Biology, 31: 539–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.1994.tb01756.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript accepted February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!