Changes in vulnerability of Daphnia to an insecticide application depending on the population phase
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2004
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 402–409, April 2004
How to Cite
Hanazato, T. and Hirokawa, H. (2004), Changes in vulnerability of Daphnia to an insecticide application depending on the population phase. Freshwater Biology, 49: 402–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01191.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 9 January 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!