Present address: Helen M. Cariss, Department of Environmental and Geographical Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University, Chester Street, Manchester, M1 5GD, U.K.
Inter-population dispersal by adult stoneflies detected by stable isotope enrichment
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2004
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 425–431, April 2004
How to Cite
Briers, R. A., Gee, J. H. R., Cariss, H. M. and Geoghegan, R. (2004), Inter-population dispersal by adult stoneflies detected by stable isotope enrichment. Freshwater Biology, 49: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01198.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 21 January 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!