Mortality dynamics of Daphnia in contrasting habitats and their role in ecological divergence
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 505–514, May 2004
How to Cite
Dudycha, J. L. (2004), Mortality dynamics of Daphnia in contrasting habitats and their role in ecological divergence. Freshwater Biology, 49: 505–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01201.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 30 January 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!