Small reductions in forest cover weaken terrestrial-aquatic linkages in headwater streams
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 721–734, June 2004
How to Cite
England, L. E. and Rosemond, A. D. (2004), Small reductions in forest cover weaken terrestrial-aquatic linkages in headwater streams. Freshwater Biology, 49: 721–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01219.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 5 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!