Use of invertebrate traits for the biomonitoring of European large rivers: the effects of sampling effort on genus richness and functional diversity
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 159–173, January 2005
How to Cite
Bady, P., Dolédec, S., Fesl, C., Gayraud, S., Bacchi, M. and Schöll, F. (2005), Use of invertebrate traits for the biomonitoring of European large rivers: the effects of sampling effort on genus richness and functional diversity. Freshwater Biology, 50: 159–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01287.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 10 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!