Two mesocosm experiments investigating the control of summer phytoplankton growth in a small shallow lake
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 1551–1564, December 2004
How to Cite
Stephen, D., Balayla, D. M., Collings, S. E. and Moss, B. (2004), Two mesocosm experiments investigating the control of summer phytoplankton growth in a small shallow lake. Freshwater Biology, 49: 1551–1564. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01298.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 26 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!