Leaf litter breakdown, microbial respiration and shredder production in metal-polluted streams
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 380–390, February 2005
How to Cite
Carlisle, D. M. and Clements, W. H. (2005), Leaf litter breakdown, microbial respiration and shredder production in metal-polluted streams. Freshwater Biology, 50: 380–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01323.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 2 November 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!