Present address: I. Berglund, National Board of Fisheries, Box 423, SE-401 26 Göteborg, Sweden
Thermal adaptation of Arctic charr: experimental studies of growth in eleven charr populations from Sweden, Norway and Britain
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 353–368, February 2005
How to Cite
LARSSON, S., FORSETH, T., BERGLUND, I., JENSEN, A. J., NÄSLUND, I., ELLIOTT, J. M. and JONSSON, B. (2005), Thermal adaptation of Arctic charr: experimental studies of growth in eleven charr populations from Sweden, Norway and Britain. Freshwater Biology, 50: 353–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2004.01326.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 4 November 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!