Additive partitioning of aquatic invertebrate species diversity across multiple spatial scales
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1360–1375, August 2005
How to Cite
STENDERA, S. E. S. and JOHNSON, R. K. (2005), Additive partitioning of aquatic invertebrate species diversity across multiple spatial scales. Freshwater Biology, 50: 1360–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01403.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 12 May 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!