Present address: Sonja Gammeter, PO Box 1279, Midland WA 6936, Australia.
Phosphorus decrease and climate variability: mediators of synchrony in phytoplankton changes among European peri-alpine lakes
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1731–1746, October 2005
How to Cite
ANNEVILLE, O., GAMMETER, S. and STRAILE, D. (2005), Phosphorus decrease and climate variability: mediators of synchrony in phytoplankton changes among European peri-alpine lakes. Freshwater Biology, 50: 1731–1746. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01429.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 20 March 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!