Invertebrate traits for the biomonitoring of large European rivers: an initial assessment of trait patterns in least impacted river reaches
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2136–2161, December 2005
How to Cite
STATZNER, B., BADY, P., DOLÉDEC, S. and SCHÖLL, F. (2005), Invertebrate traits for the biomonitoring of large European rivers: an initial assessment of trait patterns in least impacted river reaches. Freshwater Biology, 50: 2136–2161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01447.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 11 August 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!