Present address: Jonathan P. Benstead, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487, U.S.A. Steven A. Thomas, School of Natural Resources, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 68583, U.S.A.
Ecological stoichiometry in freshwater benthic systems: recent progress and perspectives
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1895–1912, November 2005
How to Cite
CROSS, W. F., BENSTEAD, J. P., FROST, P. C. and THOMAS, S. A. (2005), Ecological stoichiometry in freshwater benthic systems: recent progress and perspectives. Freshwater Biology, 50: 1895–1912. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01458.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 23 August 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!