Long-term seasonal variation in the biological traits of benthic-macroinvertebrates in two Mediterranean-climate streams in California, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 56–75, January 2006
How to Cite
BÊCHE, L. A., MCELRAVY, E. P. and RESH, V. H. (2006), Long-term seasonal variation in the biological traits of benthic-macroinvertebrates in two Mediterranean-climate streams in California, U.S.A. Freshwater Biology, 51: 56–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01473.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 7 September 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!