Animal and vegetation patterns in natural and man-made bog pools: implications for restoration
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 333–350, February 2006
How to Cite
MAZEROLLE, M. J., POULIN, M., LAVOIE, C., ROCHEFORT, L., DESROCHERS, A. and DROLET, B. (2006), Animal and vegetation patterns in natural and man-made bog pools: implications for restoration. Freshwater Biology, 51: 333–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01480.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 4 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!