Present address: Catherine L. Hein, Department of Aquatic, Watershed and Earth Resources, 5210 Old Main Hill, Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322-5210, U.S.A.
Coupling long-term studies with meta-analysis to investigate impacts of non-native crayfish on zoobenthic communities
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 224–235, February 2006
How to Cite
MCCARTHY, J. M., HEIN, C. L., OLDEN, J. D. and JAKE VANDER ZANDEN, M. (2006), Coupling long-term studies with meta-analysis to investigate impacts of non-native crayfish on zoobenthic communities. Freshwater Biology, 51: 224–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01485.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 8 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!