Maintenance of a small anadromous subpopulation of brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) by straying
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 351–358, February 2006
How to Cite
AYLLON, F., MORAN, P. and GARCIA-VAZQUEZ, E. (2006), Maintenance of a small anadromous subpopulation of brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) by straying. Freshwater Biology, 51: 351–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01486.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 19 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!