Selecting discriminant function models for predicting the expected richness of aquatic macroinvertebrates
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 359–372, February 2006
How to Cite
SICKLE, J. V., HUFF, D. D. and HAWKINS, C. P. (2006), Selecting discriminant function models for predicting the expected richness of aquatic macroinvertebrates. Freshwater Biology, 51: 359–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2005.01487.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 19 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!