Long-term studies of freshwater macroinvertebrates: a review of the frequency, duration and ecological significance
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 591–603, March 2006
How to Cite
JACKSON, J. K. and FÜREDER, L. (2006), Long-term studies of freshwater macroinvertebrates: a review of the frequency, duration and ecological significance. Freshwater Biology, 51: 591–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01503.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 7 November 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!