Present address: Helmut Fischer, Federal Institute of Hydrology, Am Mainzer Tor 1, 56068 Koblenz, Germany.
Litter-associated bacteria and fungi – a comparison of biomass and communities across lakes and plant species
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 730–741, April 2006
How to Cite
MILLE-LINDBLOM, C., FISCHER, H. and TRANVIK, L. J. (2006), Litter-associated bacteria and fungi – a comparison of biomass and communities across lakes and plant species. Freshwater Biology, 51: 730–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01532.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 12 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!